Let us Help you Prepare!
Preparing for Coachella and Stagecoach Music Festivals, two of the largest and most popular music events of the year, requires careful planning. Let’s start with your accommodations. Book your stay with Emerald Desert, just give us a call at 855-263-7557!
Coachella Music Festival
April 12-14 & 19-21
SHUTTLE RIDES FOR EMERALD DESERT GUESTS: $90/person per weekend
We have 261 RV sites and a variety of spacious villas to choose from. Enjoy five-star amenities along with a continental breakfast Friday-Sunday each weekend. And definitely don’t miss the party both weekends here at Emerald Desert with live bands, vendors and sponsors.
Last year, we had Odezsa and Magic Giant here for a private showing, so there’s no telling who going to show up this year!
Stagecoach Music Festival
SHUTTLE RIDES INCLUDED FOR EMERALD DESERT GUESTS!
4-Day Packages for 2: Starting at $896.96
Join us for 4 days of live concerts, country dancing, cookouts, and non-stop partying. On-site shuttle buses will take you to the festival grounds. Enjoy five-star amenities along with a continental breakfast Friday-Sunday, along with a Monday morning departure.
Last year, we had Shotgun Jefferson here for a private showing, and they will be our special welcome celebrities again this year!
Ninja Preparation Tips
- Prepare for weather extremes: Expect hot temperatures! Gear up with shaded hats, hand-held fans, cool towels and spray bottles. And above all, stay hydrated! At night, it cools down, so bring along a light jacket, blanket or wrap. And prepare for the wind!
- Phone usage and cell service: Cell service is generally fine during the day, but as the sun sets, the venue gets very crowded, so expect your cell reception to be sketchy, especially if you’re close to the stages. Save your battery by going into your settings and turning off any unnecessary data.
- Expect Long Walks: This is a huge venue so, expect long walks from place to place inside the festivals. It may take a long time to get through the crowds to your end-spot, so plan ahead.
- Security: Pay close attention to your surroundings. Keep your important belongings in a fanny pack in front of you, or tuck items inside inner pockets in your hydration packs or small backpack, keeping them out-of-sight and out-of-reach.
What to Bring
- Hydration packs: Stay hydrated at all times! Check out www.vibedration.com for a variety of stylish hydration packs in varied sizes. Otherwise, you can carry a reusable water bottle and a fanny pack if you’d rather not have a hydration pack.
- Bandanas are a must!: There is dust everywhere, so you’ll need a bandana no matter what. You can generally find cheap bandanas at a craft store or a dollar store and they can be tossed away at the end of the event.
- Tissues and wet wipes: Make sure you’re fully stocked with these items for use when the public porta-potties are out of toilet paper and hand sanitizer. You’ll use these items for more things than you realize!
- Portable chargers: Your phone may die, or you may lose touch with your friends at one point during the weekend. Bring multiple portable chargers that you can recharge at the charging station at Emerald Desert or on-site at the festival campgrounds.
Festival FAQ’S and Rules
Enjoy Every Moment
Coachella and Stagecoach are attended by tens of thousands of people, so to make the most of your experience, be prepared at all fronts. Once you get inside the gates, YOU’RE IN IT! So be prepared, be mindful and enjoy the ride with as much comfort as you can.