Checkout is easy. We know how important it is to get on the road early on departure day. Our Check out time is noon and there is no need to stop by our office on your way out of the Resort. All we ask is that you leave your site clean and free of any personal belongings. If you have any questions regarding your account, feel free to call us during your travels and we will be happy to assist you.
Mail – US Postal Service
- Mail is delivered in bulk to the front office by the USPS.
- The front desk clerks sort and separate the mail and post it in the mailboxes near the office by 2:00 p.m. daily.
- We do not accept mail for anyone who does not have a registered mailbox with the property. All letters received for non-mail registered guests are marked RTS – return to sender.
Parcel Packages – Large Envelopes – FedEx – UPS – AMAZON
- Parcels et all, are received throughout the day. Guests are notified by the delivery service (Amazon, FedEx, UPS, Forwarding Mail Services, etc.) when the package is dropped off.
- No packages will be handed off from the front desk. They will be delivered to each site by our team at 2:00 – 3:00 p.m. daily.
Packages received at the front desk after 3:00 p.m. will be delivered the following day.
- Guests are encouraged to place their site number on their address when ordering and the delivery person should be directed to their site. We are under no obligation to receive or deliver packages within a specific time frame.
- If a package is time-sensitive, guests are encouraged to take the steps necessary to ensure the package is delivered directly to them at their site.
- Guard Shacks do not accept Amazon, FedEx, UPS package deliveries.